Monday 18 February 2013

Performance and Interaction


Finally!!! After been through 3 weeks of class with Mr Dirk Johan Stromberg, I'm starting to have glimpse of what performance and interactive art is about.

Having limited knowledge on this subject, and being entirely new to the topic is overwhelming. To make things worse, I only started my class on the 3rd week of school. Oh wells, only have an assessment due 3 lessons after my start-date.

On my 1st lesson (week3), I was humbly introduced to the alien environment of Mac. Its kind of scary if you don't even know how to switch it on. Fighting!!!


This is the only video that I chanced upon when trying to do some research on the course, after successful application. To be honest, I was a little intimidated by the video as I have almost no idea what the video is trying to portray. Being a Civil Engineering student, my appreciation for art is coming from a different perspective. :/

Attending class for the 1st time was kind of stress as peers around me seem to have settled down pretty well. We were asked to come up with a simple program using the Max program. Crash course!!

Begin on an uncertain journey with art~

No comments:

Post a Comment